Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Larkin[_3_] John Larkin[_3_] is offline

Default Throw them out.

On Fri, 8 May 2015 17:40:53 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"John Larkin" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 7 May 2015 17:34:20 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"John Larkin" wrote in message
On Wed, 6 May 2015 21:43:54 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"John Larkin" wrote in message
om...

You have lost your mind. Politics does that.

"Politics is the competition of half-truths."

We'd like to replace the just plain nasty with some that aren't half
sharp -
but it would be a start.

OK, another quote. This one is mine:

"Liberalism is the practise of unintended consequences."

Funny thing though - its our liberal democrats party that's propping up
the
nasty party in coalition.

The nasty party makes American Republicans look like a bunch of raving
lefties!

You can sum up coalition with the following: "we couldn't keep our
electioneering 'promises' because we weren't elected".

We're heading in the same direction as 30s Germany, with a long list of
insignificant parties that serve no other purpose than split the vote and
introduce the chaos of endless coalitions.

Hitler promised to sort all that out, and the German people shouted;
"wunderbar" - and look how that turned out!

I wonder how much public "denialism" affected the election.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2015/05/0...t-in-election/

The Lib-Dems were widely seen as selling their supporters up the river. In
the last election, a lot of people voted LD because they didn't want the
Tories (but not badly enough to vote Labour).

LD claimed they would be the conscience of the Tory party, instead they
supported the Tories in pretty much everything.

Pretty much all their electioneering 'promises' went out the window. They
just trotted out the excuse; "we couldn't keep our electioneering promises
because we weren't elected".

There was a running joke; "the Lib-Dems don't have enough MPs to fill a taxi
cab" - if the taxi cab is a "people carrier" type car - that is now actually
true.

There seems to lately be a worldwide swing towards conservatism and
nationalism.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc
picosecond timing precision measurement