Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
JC[_6_] JC[_6_] is offline

Default Throw them out.

Ian,

Not sure what you think the labour party represents,it certainly has no
interest in you if you are a white British working class. Labour died
after kinnock, and was buried by Bliar, and its reputation destroyed by
Brown. I'm by no means a supporter of Cameron, I am a supporter of
Britain. The country has been destroyed by uncontrolled immigration,
overwhelming benefits, destruction of the education system, pandering to
Europe. As these are mostly the fault of Labour, yes, I hate your stupid
fkin labour party, but the Cons are weak. Anyone I know with education,
money, career or ability has already gone from Britain. Sure you can get
the rich to move to London, but that's not going to do you any good is
it Ian?