Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Ian Field Ian Field is offline

Default Throw them out.

"John Larkin" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 May 2015 17:28:15 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"John Larkin" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 07 May 2015 14:16:51 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

On Thu, 7 May 2015 17:34:20 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"John Larkin" wrote in message
om...
On Wed, 6 May 2015 21:43:54 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"John Larkin" wrote in message
news:4jukka5usdfmghu9in6o5cdkujq5t454kv@4ax .com...

You have lost your mind. Politics does that.

"Politics is the competition of half-truths."

We'd like to replace the just plain nasty with some that aren't half
sharp -
but it would be a start.

OK, another quote. This one is mine:

"Liberalism is the practise of unintended consequences."

Funny thing though - its our liberal democrats party that's propping up
the
nasty party in coalition.

The nasty party makes American Republicans look like a bunch of raving
lefties!

You can sum up coalition with the following: "we couldn't keep our
electioneering 'promises' because we weren't elected".

We're heading in the same direction as 30s Germany, with a long list of
insignificant parties that serve no other purpose than split the vote
and
introduce the chaos of endless coalitions.

Hitler promised to sort all that out, and the German people shouted;
"wunderbar" - and look how that turned out!

The only thing worse than multiple parties is one party.

I've got to admit that you have a bewildering number of parties. I
still don't understand how Parlimentary systems work.

The guys who wrote our Constitution debated whether to allow political
parties. It would be interesting to have a Constitution that forbids
any official recognition of political parties in government functions.

OK, the Tories came out ahead, but not enough ahead.

The Tories got an overall majority, which has allowed them to form a
government.

Tories are motivated by the baser instincts; lust and greed - the best we
can hope for is the inevitable resignations to erode that majority.

People are motivated by lust and greed. The best government
understands that and harnesses/steers that for the general good.

There's something going on with a UN investigation into the welfare
reforms - apparently the human rights of the most frail and vulnerable
have
been violated (there's been quite a lot of high profile suicides).

Like I said - the nasty party make the US Republican party look like a
bunch
of raving lefties!

Well, you get one vote, like everyone else.

I design electronics and do what I can to help actual individuals.
Getting worked up over politics is not only ineffective as regards the
greater good, it will make you crazy.

Think of all the circuits you could have posted, instead of all those
political cartoons.

If anyone else still/ever posted schematics here - I'd at least make some
sort of effort towards a contribution of my own.

This group has pretty much become a political blog.

Like I said elsewhere - when in

Besides, some of those pictures might now also be doing the rounds in
America instead of only Britain.