Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Thermometer Code Chip

On Fri, 03 Apr 2015 21:18:46 +0300, Tauno Voipio
wrote:

On 3.4.15 20:56, Michael Black wrote:
On Fri, 3 Apr 2015, John Larkin wrote:

On Fri, 03 Apr 2015 09:57:15 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

I'm looking for a chip that outputs a Thermometer Code.

I vaguely remember such a device. Is there one still made?

...Jim Thompson

LM3914

No, that's the dot/bar display driver, takes in analog voltage and
displays on a set of LEDs.

If we're talking about a TO-92 packaged device that outputs a DC voltage
depending on temperature, it was three numbers after the "LM" and close
to the combination of numbers in "3914" but I cant' remember the exact
number.

Michael

TI's LMT70, LMT84 to LMT90?

Those are temperature sensors, _not_ thermometer code.

See LM94022 on the Device Models & Subcircuits page of my website.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |