Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics
John Larkin[_3_] John Larkin[_3_] is offline

Default "Random" Circuit Needed.

On Wed, 01 Apr 2015 11:00:25 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

For a simulation situation I need a random number generator with a
twist...

What I need to simulate is a "random" selection of one-of-16 outputs.

Clock "speed" is 12.5kHz ;-)

Built of 74HCxx parts is preferred... I have a full ensemble of those
device in my PSpice library.

Thanks in advance.

...Jim Thompson

Do you want to build hardware, or just Spice this?

LT Spice has random signal generators. You could quantize one of them,
and drive a decoder.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc
picosecond timing precision measurement