Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Test

On 2/24/2015 7:54 AM, Puckdropper wrote:
Bill wrote in
:

A few of us around here could probably be a stand-in for that guy!
Give him a few weeks and a few Festools.... : )

I did feel that kind of pride when I cut my first boards from a tree. I
still smile when I go to make something out of that wood, there's a sense
of pride knowing that it was once my tree and now it's my project.

Puckdropper

I still have a cut off end about 4" long, from a 3"x3"x 10' piece of
maple that I used for legs on a butcher block. I built that 35 years
ago and 2 residences ago.

The crap we hang on to.. LOL