Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] cosentino.ma@gmail.com is offline

Default Need a diode of type MA 27A1 from a 10year old Technics audio amp SU-V6

Il giorno marted́ 5 maggio 2015 23:32:46 UTC+2, ha scritto:
I have a few parts units around, what part exactly do you need? MA2B027 or MA27A1?

Dan

Hi Dan,
thanks for replying.
I think the right replacement would be MA2B027WA.
How many of them do you have? Would you able to ship me some, let's say 10, of them (to Germany)?
Do you happen to know a suitable replacement which is easy to find nowadays?

I think those "varistors" can't be replaced with normal silcon diodes as correct biasing would require them: I did once a try and I was about to blow up the final stage (again).

Thanks a lot in advance,
-- Marco