Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Harman Kardon Citation 17 Pre-Amp Speaker Plug

On Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 3:22:56 AM UTC-4, wrote:

You might use different gauges of solid wire, gently, in the individual
pin holes, until you find something that fits well. Or, you might also
be able to use the blunt end of various sizes of drill bits to get a
good fit; if you have a set that goes by 1/64ths, you have approximately
0.016 inch steps. Once you find a size you like, browse around Digi-Key
or Mouser for connector pins of about that size, and try it out.

I obtained at our local radio swap (Kutztown, PA) a large coffee can of hobby-brass ends, cuts and culls. I have round, flat and square shapes from a less than 1mm up to about 4mm. I will start there.

http://www.dvhrc.com/pdfs/Kutztown-May-2014-info.pdf

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA