Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default NON-Pioneer Amp

Uh oh... Phil's off his meds again.

Know what ? It just rolls off my back. I have learned that anger is a choice. I have also met peole who asked me why I was so angry becasue I speak forcefully. They misinterpret it as anger. It is not.

I can prove anger is a choice. you got a kid with those big cement ****ing baby shoes, on your lap and the little MF steps on your balls, or better yet ONE of your balls. Do you get angry ? If you can endure pain and not get angry, there is no excuse. Also, if in a fight or other situation, keeping a cool head is much better than getting angry. It coulds the thinking.

That does NOT mean there are not aggravating things and people in the world.. But in the end, getitng angry is your choice. YOU mnake yourself angry. YOU make yourself happy or sad, but I consider too much of that borderline manic depressive.

In fact I think alot of people are borderline manic depressive. And to them I seem stoic. Even though I will really cut into some people and ****, like the governemnt, it is not anger. It is not anger that makes me want to boil most politicians in bacon grease, it is the need for a public service. Like getitng rid of rats in the basement. When you go shooting critters out back, do you hate thenm ? Nope, but you might like your chickens better.

When I favor the death penalty, tha tis not revenge. the murderer is sick ?? I got a 9 mm cure. None of this free everything for the rest of his life, which apparently now according to the supree court might include a free sex change operation, for a convicted murderer, I **** you not, just whack them.

the death penalty should be considered like the removal of a cancerous tumor from the body. And that is that. Are you angry at the tumor ? Are you going to mourn the tumor ? Do you care about the tumor ? do you hope to rehabilitate the tumor ? No, that would be bull****.

The ONLY problem with the death penalty is that we can't let these asshole governemnts carry it out. Especially in the US.

But anyway, real hate is a different thing than like hating cockroaches, or rats, or alligaators running around your place. Same with murderers.

That is until they murder one of yours. Then all bets are off. And believe me, if I ever have to spend my life avenging someone's murder, I will be ABSOLUTELY sure I got the right target. Not like the governemnt which does not really hold real trials anymore.

Boy that was fun wasn't it ?