Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John Robertson John Robertson is offline

Default Denon UD-M50 alignment diagrams for this deck. Request.

On 04/19/2015 12:53 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, September 5, 2010 at 8:50:39 PM UTC-4, Arfa Daily wrote:
"Sotiris Antoniou" wrote in message
Please anybody has the alignment diagrams for this deck. I have trouble
with this. A service manual, I have does not show the alignment.
Thanks in advance.

Mail me direct at the address used to post this, and I'll see if I can dig
the alignment video out. I've had a bit of a computer 'episode' since I made
it, but I'm sure it still exists on one of my data drives somewhere.

Arfa

hey if you find it...I know this is from a long time ago, can u plz send ti to me too? I need it to fix my sony cmt ep 707

You'll have better luck if you find the original post and send this by
Email...

I don't think Arfa watches this newsgroup any more.

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com