Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] bubba@bubba.com is offline

Default Can a TV camera be blinded by IR?

On Sat, 18 Apr 2015 17:34:38 -0700 (PDT), mickgeyver
wrote:

What you do inside is expected to be private. That includes being=20
able to parade around inside your own house in the nude with the
shades up. Your neighbors cannot complain about it as it would
violate your reasonable expectation of privacy within your own
home. When you go outside it becomes a different issue.

I'm afraid you've misused that phrase. "Reasonable expectation of
privacy" is a standard used to decide if the goverment has violated the
rights (under the Fourth Amendment to the Constition or a similar clause
in a law or state constitution) of someone asserting the right to
privacy. The opposite of how you are using the term.

It has nothing to do with whether one is permitted to display himself
naked so that others can see. I don't know the details of that issue,
but try having sex in front of a picture window with no shades that is
near to and faces the street with pedestrians walking by and you'll find
out that you don't have the unlimited right you think you do.

As to whether you have a 4th Amendment or other right then, when you
don't have curtains or leave the curtains open, you waive your right of
privacy.