Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Can a TV camera be blinded by IR?

"And the real truth would be somewhere between the two."

The camera is the evdence of the guy being an asshole. but other than that you're right. However Lenny is not asking for help in spying on somene, he is asking for help to prevent someone from spying.

We don't want to get to the point where there are ore cameras than people.

I owuld just go to somewhere other than my propperty and shoot the ****ing cmaera, but these days I dunno if I could hit it with my eyesight. when you know how to shoot you know how to shoot. I am fine in regular daylight, but not too bright. But to do this in the middle of the night, I would probably miss. Well I guess I could use a rifle.