Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Pioneer Pro Amp With No Model Number, Anyone Ever See One Of These ?

On Fri, 10 Apr 2015 19:29:31 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Any idea what it is ? Any help is appreciated. If not I gotta tear into it blind because you really can't get to much. Anything, even the model number might help. I doubt any idiot ripped the numbers off because it was hot because the serial number is still there.

Well, the sticker says that it's made by Pioneer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29948706/piox/pi03.jpg
but is sure doesn't look like anything made by Pioneer. It also says
made in 2004 but looks older. I also don't recall anything by Pioneer
with a fan (although I may have missed something).

I did some image searching, but couldn't find anything by Pioneer that
looked even close:
https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=pioneer+amplifier

My guess(tm) is that it's either a counterfeit, or someone just stuck
the Pioneer name on some other device in order to enhance its resale
value.

--
Jeff Liebermann

150 Felker St #D
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558