Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Italian Horizontal Miller- O.M Lario

On Thu, 4 Jun 2015 05:23:53 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Hi i had buy a om lario helios, i had see you had the manual, it's possible to have a copy?
Thanks
Maurizio

Il giorno lunedì 29 aprile 2013 00:18:01 UTC+2, danielneuquen ha scritto:
replying to Gunner, danielneuquen wrote:

Hi, Gunner, I'm Daniel D'Esposito from Neuquen (Argentina, South America)
I saw your article from 2006 about your used OM Lario drill.

Me and my partner, we bought a similar machine Universal OM Lario "Helios"
drill Nº1 model U190 with automatic movment in x only.
We also have the original manuals and I attach pics of the machine.

I'd like to know if you could repair yours and make it work.
I'd also like to see some pics and know any info you could share about it.
Hi, Gunner, I'm Daniel D'Esposito from Neuquen (Argentina, South America)
I saw your article from 2006 about your used OM Lario drill.

Me and my partner, we bought a similar machine Universal OM Lario "Helios"
drill Nº1 model U190 with automatic movment in x only.
We also have the manuals and I attach pics of the machine.

Ill be darned. I never saw that post and Id love to have the manual
for mine.

My miller may be either slightly newer or slightly older as it is
somewhat different..though I have the same attachments and accessories

https://plus.google.com/photos/10404...273?banner=pwa

Id love to have a manual as my crossfeed travel power feed is starting
to fail. I dont know if its a stripped or broken gear or a spline or
pin has failed

Gunner