Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Italian Horizontal Miller- O.M Lario

On Thu, 04 Jun 2015 09:22:49 -0400, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

On Thu, 4 Jun 2015 05:23:53 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Hi i had buy a om lario helios, i had see you had the manual, it's possible to have a copy?
Thanks
Maurizio

Il giorno lunedì 29 aprile 2013 00:18:01 UTC+2, danielneuquen ha scritto:
replying to Gunner, danielneuquen wrote:

Hi, Gunner, I'm Daniel D'Esposito from Neuquen (Argentina, South America)
I saw your article from 2006 about your used OM Lario drill.

Me and my partner, we bought a similar machine Universal OM Lario "Helios"
drill Nº1 model U190 with automatic movment in x only.
We also have the original manuals and I attach pics of the machine.

I'd like to know if you could repair yours and make it work.
I'd also like to see some pics and know any info you could share about it.
Hi, Gunner, I'm Daniel D'Esposito from Neuquen (Argentina, South America)
I saw your article from 2006 about your used OM Lario drill.

Me and my partner, we bought a similar machine Universal OM Lario "Helios"
drill Nº1 model U190 with automatic movment in x only.
We also have the manuals and I attach pics of the machine.

--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...ario-4135-.htm

============================
Bienvenido a la tienda online de café donde discutimos metal
real trabajando de vez en cuando, pero también discutimos la
economía nacional y mundial y la política particularmente
como estos efecto fabricación/empleos internos. Como muchas
de las discusiones refieren a corporaciones internacionales,
a uno le agradeceria noticias acerca de lo que estas
corporaciones son obras/diciendo en su país, por lo que
podemos comparar y contraste con lo están haciendo/diciendo
aquí. De particular interés es la Reindustrialización y
sustitución de importaciones de alto valor agregado de
bienes manufacturados. Mis mejores deseos en su caza del
manual y no se desanime por el ocasional comentario púa.

Voy a la fiesta de Maria, con muy mucho cucarachas! Puedos sacar a
punta a mi lapiz?

Welcome to the on-line coffee shop where we discuss actual
metal working from time to time, but we also discuss
domestic/global economics and politics particularly as these
effect domestic manufacturing/jobs. As many of the
discussions concern international corporations, I for one
would appreciate news about what these corporations are
doings/saying in your country, so we can compare and
contrast with what they are doing/saying here. Of
particular interest is re-industrialization and import
substitution of high value added manufactured goods. Best
wishes on your manual hunt, and don't be discouraged by the
occasional barbed comment.

That should be in the Anti-ACM FAQ, Unka!

--
It takes as much energy to wish as to plan.
--Eleanor Roosevelt