Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman[_4_] Don Foreman[_4_] is offline

Default Repair Lincoln Idealarc

On Thu, 28 May 2015 12:24:16 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

SAVED

There's an auction with a dozen great welders in three weeks. Big
commercial stuff, all blue boxes. I'll be ging home with one.

Now, got to live three weeks without a welder. Hard for me.

Karl

Ya wanna come get my DialArc 250 for 3 weeks? You'd owe me and
Vicki, but offer's on the table. I can get by without TIG for 3
weeks. I still have MIG and gas.

Hell, I always have gas -- Vicki will vouch for that!

I'm not kidding, Karl; if you wanna borrow my DialArc 250 for three
weeks or so, come 'n get it. You're about the only guy I'd trust
with it -- like you trusted me to put hands on your beloved Monarch
10EE.