Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman[_4_] Don Foreman[_4_] is offline

Default Repair Lincoln Idealarc

On Sun, 24 May 2015 14:07:39 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

Id also mention..that is one of the finest welders ever made. I see
them in countless machine/welding shops..still chugging away 40 or
more years since they were new.

Spent four hours on it today, and got nowhere. thar's enough. I'm NOT
an electrical repairman.

You're right, this was a wonderful welder. I've had it 25 years.

Thanks for trying to help the helpless.

karl

Well, don't scrap it yet. It ain't like you don't have room at your
place for a busted machine. We can have a look at it some gunsmoke
and good grub get-together day.

Think you or Jacob might have any ideas about my oil-slingin' lathe
spindle?