Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default charge chest freezer

On Wed, 3 Jun 2015 05:08:33 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck
wrote:

On Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 7:52:46 AM UTC-4, Karl Townsend wrote:
I now have a system that leaks. Need to check with it running to a
set pressure number and see how much add to get back to there on a
regular basis.

???
Why not find the leak, and repair it?

Lloyd

This work above my pay grade. If the unit leaks too much, toss it and
buy a new one.

For $18 and a few minutes' work, you could find your leak and save yourself the trouble of future refills. http://goo.gl/dQnN6s

And for a few more bucks you can put in a sealer and fix the leak
(better than 50-50 chance of the sealer working - but don't expect to
discharge and recharge in the future - it's a "last ditch" attempt. If
it doesn't last, you ditch it.