Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Do not buy a Harbor Freight "rock tumbler"

wrote:
On Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 5:27:26 PM UTC-5, Ignoramus5816 wrote:
Unless you want it to break after 3 weeks, that is. What a POS. I
bought it to show what rock tubling is, to my kids. I sort of knew
that it is junk, and bought an extended warranty, but all it give me
is the right to get another POS.

I have 3 of them the double barrel ones have had no problem with them
I been running rock through them for the last yr and they are still
running great. I have had no problem with them.

They're also supposed to work really well to ball mill homemade black
powder . Out in the far corner of the back yard by the fence and surrounded
by sandbags .

--
Snag