Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I like big Butts!

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Carmelize: the act of sticking one or more fingers into the anus of a
male, possibly butt-raping on a school bus 'did you hear about the
teen who got carmelized at school?'"

And even the L.A. Times makes that mistake sometimes:

"Photos - Step-by-step: How to carmelize onions"

http://www.latimes.com/style/la-fo-s...togallery.html

How many fingers they have to use on an onion? d8-)

Thanks Ed , I needed the laugh . I sometimes get irritated when someone
just has to have the last word ...and the horse was already dead , so quit
with the flogging !
Been doing some metalworking along with the usual "I'm a farmer now" stuff
.. I'll post about that in a little while .
--
Snag