Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I like big Butts!

rangerssuck wrote:
On Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 8:54:26 AM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
rangerssuck wrote:
On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 8:31:01 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote:
You did see the recipe ?

Saw it, thanks. Why the durned sugar? Butts aren't dessert.

That's what forms the glaze that seals in the juices . My
smartass youngest son tells me that's called a "carmelized" glaze
. I told him I really don't care what he calls it ... and to move
over , I want some more .

--
Snag

Actually, your smartass son is making a very common mistake. The
correct word is "caramelized." Sortalike calling the second month
"FebYOUary."

Don't blame my spelling on my son , please ... he didn't write that .

--
Snag

The question is, did he say carmelized or caramelized? The former is
a very common mistake. Read the food groups if you want to be any
more bored with this. They go on for pages and pages and pages.

As for this conversation, I'm done with it. I really don't give a
**** what you say, but I also don't see any problem in using the
correct words. If you (and not you, personally, Terry, I mean those
who think it's somehow pedantic to use the correct word in place of
the incorrect) want to make up your own language, go right ahead.
Just don't expect the rest of the world to understand what you're
saying.

I presume "**** off" is easy enough for you to understand ? The thread was
about butts , not assholes .
And on a side note , I'll be "grilling" some pork chops for dinner , and I
plan to use the rub on them too so they will carmelize and form a glaze to
keep the juices in . While I'm "grilling" the chops , I'll also be "baking"
some potatoes on the very same "grill" . Even if it is technically a
"smoker" .
--
Snag
Chew on that .