Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default I like big Butts!

On Wed, 03 Jun 2015 07:01:22 -0700, wrote:

On 6/3/2015 5:13 AM, rangerssuck wrote:
On Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 12:58:30 AM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:
On 6/2/2015 9:53 PM, rangerssuck wrote:
On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 8:31:01 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote:
You did see the recipe ?

Saw it, thanks. Why the durned sugar? Butts aren't dessert.

That's what forms the glaze that seals in the juices . My smartass
youngest son tells me that's called a "carmelized" glaze . I told him I
really don't care what he calls it ... and to move over , I want some more .

--
Snag

Actually, your smartass son is making a very common mistake. The correct word is "caramelized."

Actually, I think the son probably said it correctly, and the poster
made a typo. Actually, I think you're a pedantic ****.

Right. I'm pedantic.

Right. Exactly right.

What do you have against using words correctly?

Nothing. He admitted he made a typo. Why do you feel the need to have
the last word, you ****ing pedant?

It looks like you're the one who's doing that. And why are you
spoofing Keegan's email? 'Getting tired of the old nym-shifting, and
moving on to multiple ISPs?

You really ought to tune in to your ineluctable style, so you can hide
it when you're trolling, Ball. As it is, you're as hard to spot as a
white rat trying to hide out in a storm sewer.

--
Ed Huntress