Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rudy Canoza[_3_] Rudy Canoza[_3_] is offline

Default I like big Butts!

On 6/2/2015 9:53 PM, rangerssuck wrote:
On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 8:31:01 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote:
You did see the recipe ?

Saw it, thanks. Why the durned sugar? Butts aren't dessert.

That's what forms the glaze that seals in the juices . My smartass
youngest son tells me that's called a "carmelized" glaze . I told him I
really don't care what he calls it ... and to move over , I want some more .

--
Snag

Actually, your smartass son is making a very common mistake. The correct word is "caramelized."

Actually, I think the son probably said it correctly, and the poster
made a typo. Actually, I think you're a pedantic ****.