Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Repair Lincoln Idealarc

Karl Townsend wrote:
On Tue, 26 May 2015 10:24:26 -0400, Leon Fisk
wrote:

On Tue, 26 May 2015 05:41:47 -0500
Karl Townsend wrote:

snip
I'm going to have to take the unit in for repair GULP I had no
idea how expensive new welders that will do TIG and 300 amp are. My
worry, and I've seen this happen, I get a call a few days later
saying sorry can't fix your machine, the bill is $1000. BUT if you
buy our new box for too much $ we'll forget about the repair bill.

If you want to go new and cheap you might want to consider Everlast:

I'm only looking at blue boxes.

Karl

You might want to consider the Everlast . Mine has performed extremely
well for the nearly 2 years I've had it . And it was less than half the cost
of blue or red .

--
Snag