Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Repair Lincoln Idealarc

On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 9:46:30 PM UTC-4, Karl Townsend wrote:

Lincoln made one hell of a good welder 40 years ago.

their managment discovered China and cheap manufacturing and ran the
name into the ground. DAMN shame but not an uncommon story.

Just be cautious about buying a Miller Econotig. The current ones may be better , but the older ones are not too good. When I was shopping for a Tig welder, the manager of the welding store I frequented told me to avoid the Econotig. His store was a Miller dealership.

Dan