Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Repair Lincoln Idealarc

On Tue, 26 May 2015 10:24:26 -0400, Leon Fisk
wrote:

The old Miller DialArc was a hell of a welder. It could be configured
with HF AC/DC Tig. Weighs a ton but you may find a used one for sale in
your area. Came in several different amperages, sometimes only AC/DC
and no Tig so be careful when shopping.

Ive got a DialArc 250 (stick) under my welding bench. The old bitch
has been bullet proof for the 15 years Ive owned her, and she was
elderly when I got her. Every couple years I take an air hose to her
and blow out the black widows and dust bunnies. Works a treat and I
expect it to keep working. Cost me $50 and a set of leads.

Ive used the HF-Tig versions..they work just as well.

Gunner