Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Repair Lincoln Idealarc

On Fri, 22 May 2015 10:28:22 -0500
Karl Townsend wrote:

Anyone know where to get a repair manual for a Lincoln Ideal arc
300/300 stick tig machine?

It has five setttings for power. And then a fine adjust knob for power
levels in between. this broke. All it does is full power for each of
the five main levels.

As an alternate, anybody know of a deal on a DC stick/tig welder? if i
can't fix it, the cost is more than its worth to have a tech. repair
it.

Do you have the operators manual? Maybe this:

http://www.lincolnelectric.com/asset...oln3/IM333.pdf

It has a Trouble Shooting section, parts layout and schematic. Not the
best copy but I don't know what you already have... If nobody else
jumps in I would suggest giving Don a call and see if he wants to come
out for supper. You're a bit far away for me to drive over for a
look ;-)

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b