Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Adjusting Lathe Chuck Jaws faster on my atlas lathe

fired this volley in
:

Answering with responses won't do, like: "they're too many blacks" or
"they're too many illegals" or "I wish that French or Spanish wasn't
there" or "they're too many homosexuals" or "they're too many
liberals" or "they're too many atheists"

But, but... what if those really were the REASONS for peoples' unrest?

What if folks are unhappy because they can't be totally surrounded by
like-thinking people?

(It might not be moral, but it's a 'real' reason.)

LLoyd