Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default Adjusting Lathe Chuck Jaws faster on my atlas lathe

Okay, guys. I hopefully fixed the typos and re arranged the whole page so it would, hopefully, make more sense.

Maybe y'all would rather that I went to OT stuff? That seems real popular here.

What's causing such a deluge of off-topic stuff, though? Like politics. Politics has always swamped most non-related newsgroups as long as email has been around.

Maybe its because newsgroup participants hate most of what they see and hear in society to such a great extent that they simply can't hold back. But what is the underlying cause?

Answering with responses won't do, like: "they're too many blacks" or "they're too many illegals" or "I wish that French or Spanish wasn't there" or "they're too many homosexuals" or "they're too many liberals" or "they're too many atheists"