Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default Pulpwood Saw

Puckdropper puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:
"ChairMan" wrote in
@fx01.iad:

G. Ross wrote:

that does not appear to be OSHA approved equipment or
Sharpton for that matter

Maybe not, but it's probably quite safe. The blade pushes
the chips
away from the operator, and the operator has the machine
between him
and the blade. Wheel chocks may be a good idea, as the
blade would
tend to push the saw back towards the operator if
something bound.

The big dangerous spinning blade should keep others away.
It's the
kind of human engineering I'd like to term "It's
dangerous, make it
look dangerous."

Puckdropper

Sorry......I forgot to put a sarcasm tag at the end of that.
I guess I thought the Sharpton reference made it ; )