Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

Default Can and LED floodlight possibly be as bright as a realfloodlight?

On Sun, 12 Oct 2014, Bob F wrote:

micky wrote:
Can an LED floodlight possibly be as bright as a real floodlight?

The city street lights on my block are now LEDs, and they are plenty bright.

I remember a few years back starting to cross on what I thought was a
green light, except it was red. I was somehow taking in the next corner's
light, that turned green earlier, and it had to be an LED arrangement,
because it was so much brighter than the light closer to me.

Michael