Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Author-2

On Wed, 30 Jul 2014 19:14:41 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

Finally figured out how to crop this pic to get it to post.

Lew
.

You look like the last guy that posted his photo, only closer.

I'd post my photo but the government does not allow special agents to
do so. Just so you know, I'm 6'3", 185 pounds with lots of dark wavy
hair.

My job for the government is classified so I can't tell you about the
exotic aircraft that I test fly or the spy missions I go on. My
hobbies are woodworking and I rescue homeless puppies and give them to
grateful children where I coach sports as a volunteer.

Well, have to go, my Lamborghini is due for an oil change and I have
to get to the dealer. .