PoP

Default Choice of garage heater

I'm in the market for getting a decent heater for my garage, which
isn't particularly well insulated - that's a separate issue. For now I
just want to know which type of heater I should be considering to keep
me warm if I'm doing some odd jobs in the garage.

TLC Direct sell several different types of heater as follows.

Ceramic. 2Kw and 3Kw models available.

Fan heater. 3Kw model.

Quartz. 1500w and 3Kw.

I'm tempted by the fan heater (model BN 707) as it would give instant
heat flow via an airstream - and happens to be rather cheaper than
ceramic or quartz.

What I'm keen to avoid is a source of heat which could potentially
sear anything which was too close - I know a 3Kw fan heater isn't
going to be kind to anything which gets in its way, but bear in mind
that garages tend to have various chemicals and other combustible
materials.

Probably a silly question, but you know me

PoP