Posted to rec.woodworking
Dan Kozar[_4_] Dan Kozar[_4_] is offline

Default Minwax fast drying polyurethane dries to white haze

In article ,
wrote:

Just bought a spray can of minwax polyurathane for my final coat on an old
walnut table. Previous coats had been minwax polyurathane fast drying rub-on
with sanding in between. I live in a arid region of the country, so I know
moisture is not a problem. The spray can of minwax left a milky, rough
finish. I will sand it off tomorrow and go back to my hand rub routine. Very
disappointing product and waste of money!

How far away did you hold the can? If too faraway, it will definitely
leave a rough finish. Not sure about milky, but rough for sure.