Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Minwax fast drying polyurethane dries to white haze

wrote:

Just bought a spray can of minwax polyurathane for my final coat on
an old walnut table. Previous coats had been minwax polyurathane fast
drying rub-on with sanding in between. I live in a arid region of the
country, so I know moisture is not a problem. The spray can of minwax
left a milky, rough finish. I will sand it off tomorrow and go back
to my hand rub routine. Very disappointing product and waste of
money!

Your best advise... call mixwax. Not trying to be wise - call them.

--

-Mike-