Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
jloomis[_2_] jloomis[_2_] is offline

Default floors hardwood

Maybe they can stop by my place too?
Then we can go out and maybe go for a long walk in the park and discuss
floor samples?
Yes, and then drinks......
wow....
john

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

On Wed, 28 May 2014 11:33:28 +0200, wolter5
wrote:

Platinum Flooring Company is an industry leader in flooring. Our team of
seasoned professionals are well equipped with the latest industry
knowledge and ready to help you pick just the right flooring for you. We
provide a positive, stress-free environment for you to buy, sample or
ask questions about our quality floor collections.

Sounds wonderful. How about you stop by my house and see what my
flooring situation is so you can make good recommendations? I'll be
home this afternoon.

Then we can go to the store and see your collections. Then we can go
out for drinks to keep that environment stress-free.