Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default What is the best way to cut floor exactly along wall?

"Bob F" wrote in message
Robert Green wrote:
I am interested in whether the OP's multi-function tool works out for
this job. So far, mine's only been useful to remove lineoleum that
was glued down with something that ossified into some sort of
super-substance. Unfortunately I got the MFT when there was only a
few square feet left to remove. D'oh.

This tool is one of the most useful speacialty power tool I've acquired.

I've
used it to shorten kitchen cabinates, remove grout, cut tile, cut

wallboard

I suppose I should cast about on YouTube looking for ideas about using the
MFT. As I recall, it didn't come with much in the way of instructions.
Thanks.

--
Bobby G.