Ecnerwal

Default Cribbage Board Template

"deweyd" wrote:

I would like to make a cribbage board and am looking for a source of
templates. I would like different sizes of 3 player game if
possible.

And this is in rec.crafts.woodturning for what reason? Pegs might have
something to do with this group, the boards themselves would be a bit
tricky to do on a turned object (while that might be cute, it would be
less cute for playing on, I think). Anyway...

How much would you like to pay? What sizes would you like? Any other
specifics ( normal layout, "racetrack", weird squggly versions...).

As a long-time cribbage player, it's fairly simple to draw up a board
template, even a 3-player one, but I don't work for free.