Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular.t-mobile,sci.electronics.repair
tlvp tlvp is offline

Default Would you file an FTC or FCC complaint for Android T-Mobile ROM lies?

On Tue, 08 Apr 2014 06:01:30 -0700, dave wrote:

but in 10 years I will still have clean copies of my music, and my
hearing, which is fine.

Your music, very possibly. Your hearing? You can never be sure. Hearing
acuity in my right ear dropped a good 20 dB at 10 kHz over the past 10
years, and rather more at 15 kHz and higher. Of course, YMMV. -- tlvp