Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Dave In Texas Dave In Texas is offline

Default Planters Formed out of wood with texture

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
b.com...

"jloomis" wrote:

That would be pretty neat.
I was in a restaurant in Sausalito and the roof moved out of the way, and
you could see the stars....
It was quite a large restaurant, and I was not aware of it......
pretty neat....it got cool quick, and then it slid closed....but all the
warm air left and a nice coolness was
atmospheric...

At least 50 years ago (mid '60's) there was a restaurant called
"The Kapok Tree" in the Tampa/St Pete area.

The bldg was built around the tree and was a tropical theme.

The customers were protected inside the bldg and the animals
were outside but still inside a fenced in area.

Understand it went bankrupt 15-20 years ago but it is still around
awaiting someone to bring it back.

Hope somebody does, it was a neat place.

Just found this.

http://tinyurl.com/m76p8wo

In the mid/late-sixties Houston had "Los Troncos." I remember taking
the then-love-of-my-life the
http://blog.chron.com/bayoucityhisto...os-restaurant/.

Dave in SoTex