Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] jfflkjflkjflkdfj@gmail.com is offline

Default Aldi LED lamps

On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 12:27:22 PM UTC, wrote:
Aldi have a range of led lamps in their current specials. What caught my eye was a ES rated at 1050lm, staing 75W equivalent. Also a BC 850lm. Plenty of dimmer ones too. These are the first usefully bright ones I've found. Will try them out later and report back.

Ok, it's bright, the 1050lm one. Possibly a little too bright for the application I wanted it for: an uplighting standard lamp. Colour temp is very warm, 2700K.

The lamps are completely unbranded, just say "made in china" dot printed on the side. They're also jolly heavy compred to an old tfl or one of my 23W Megaman spiral clfs.

Stated life is 25k hours.