Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Tomlinson Mike Tomlinson is offline

Default Aldi LED lamps

In article , Martin Brown |||newspam|||
@nezumi.demon.co.uk writes

This really is impressive because only the low pressure sodium vapour
lamp and the microwave pumped sulphur lamp are in that league.

I recently was in a shopping mall lit by (I think) metal halide lamps
(big white bulb, probably E40 cap).

Some of those fittings had been retrofitted with large spiral CFLs and I
was impressed with their brightness and colour rendition. They were so
bright it was difficult to look at them directly.

http://www.energynowinc.com/cms/?q=S...n_Replacements

This seems to me to be a suitable case for using CFL rather than LED as
a replacement.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)