Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Geoffrey S. Mendelson Geoffrey S. Mendelson is offline

Default Need a special cable

wrote:

I need a cable 5 to 6 ft long that has a 3.5mm plug on each end. The plug needs to have 4 connections, (three segments), that is, ground, video, and left and right audio. This cable is to connect the AV output of a video player to a stereo monitor. I have looked for this thing but so far all I can find is a cable with the proper connector on one end and RCA plugs on the other. This would require my having to buy two cables and three barrels and put them together to make this work. And Radio Shlock wants 25.00 just for one cable. Does anyone know where I can find this animal? Thanks, Lenny

I got a whole bunch of them for a few dollars each on eBay.

Geoff.