Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Make a Mallet

"Leon" wrote:

I'm going to say y'all, not we. Y'all pay a little more for
gasoline than
we do in Texas but y'all did not even see the buss that hit you when
comparing housing prices. We get the same house for a quarter of
the price
and not everything in Texas causes cancer like in California. Your
fuel
prices are really at the bottom of your worries.

What's that old saying about real estate?

Location, location, location.

BTW, how's that Eagle Ford shale project coming along?

Gov Perry and his cronies still looking out for the best interests
of you folks in Texas?

Lew