Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_5_] Leon[_5_] is offline

Default DeWalt #705 12" CMS at Costco

" wrote:
Not that this isn't full of good information, but you guy do know that
you are responding to a 16 (SIXTEEN) year old thread, right?

Good stuff, but just wondering.

Personally, I have found the way to handle Sam's is to buy their nasty
cheap in store warranty. I had a monitor fail after about 9 months, and
my $5 warranty got me an in store exchange which turned out to be an
upgrade. I had a DVD player fail in about 6 months, same result.

The premiums are sliding scale of course, but all the items I have
purchased with that warranty stipulate in store replacement.

Heh heh... 16 years old...

Nothing dies on the internet!

Robert

I have no idea that DeWalt made CMS's 16 years ago. LOL