Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default OT Global warming

On 06/01/2014 10:21, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Martin Brown
wrote:

On 06/01/2014 08:57, Nightjar wrote:
On 06/01/2014 08:12, harryagain wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/env...546128/Worlds-

climate-warming-faster-than-feared-scientists-say.html

From a link on that page:

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/ja...-you-still-bel

ieve-in-climate-change-read-this/

That is another misleading piece Delingpole a well known paranoid
righttard nutter blog and pathological liar about climate change.

These are mere assertions on your part (although they may be true).
However I would expect you to justify that:

1) the piece is misleading

2) Delingpole habitually lies

Note that I have not read the piece and don't intend to. However I
would draw your attention to one of the opinion pieces in the Times
today.

Also, the (older) IEA paper linked by Delingpole seems quite sensible
and, as Delingpole says, selecting unreasonable discount rates (Stern)
severely skews the predicted best policy.