Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Tom B[_6_] Tom B[_6_] is offline

Default I am going to sell my hand planes

I'm in Finger, TN 38334

"woodchucker" wrote in message

On 12/31/2013 4:59 PM, Tom B wrote:
And I'm giving y'all the first crack at 'em.
I have photos of them if requested, and would really like to make it a
package deal, but will sell separately.
Planes for sale
Record No. 078 Duplex rebate plane
No 2 Stanley USA
Stanley No. 3 USA
Stanley Bailey No 3 England
Stanley Bailey No. 4 England
Stanley Bailey No 5 England Tote broken rest great
Stanley Bailey No. 6C USA
Record Marples No. 5
Stanley Bedrock No. 603
Stanley Bedrock 605C
Stanley Bedrock No 606
Record No. 7 Jointer
SARGENT AUTO-SET No.710 SMOOTH PLANE
Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and
murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit
suicide.
John Adams, letter to John Taylor, April 15, 1814

Where are you located Tom, that much cast iron would cost a fortune to ship.

--
Jeff