Posted to alt.home.repair
Southerner[_2_] Southerner[_2_] is offline

Default Black & Decker charger repair

replying to micky , Southerner wrote:
NONONOmisc07 wrote:

On Thu, 02 Jan 2014 03:44:01 +0000, Southerner
Were these posts on alt.home.repair.

I have no idea where this was posted. I found it at
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...ir-136519-.htm
and that is where I answered it.

NONONOmisc07 wrote:
If they posted years ago, they're probably not reading now. What was
the date on the posts.

That may very well be but I see many posts concerning the PS160 and even
if the original poster is no longer reading this others are.

NONONOmisc07 wrote:
I've never seen one, but if there is a label, try lifting up the label
and you may find screws underneath.

No, there is no label. It is a typical formed wall wart with a groove
about 1/4" from the bottom but I see no actual break in that groove and
prying inside the groove does nothing to separate it so I was asking if I
need to actually cut it inside of that groove to get it apart.