Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Doug Winterburn Doug Winterburn is offline

Default Rubber band racers

On 12/23/2013 07:03 PM, Leon wrote:
On 12/23/2013 4:16 PM, Doug Winterburn wrote:
For the 5 & 7 year old grandsons. Got plans & parts (axles, wheels and
rubber bands) from a Meisel catalog several years ago.

Pretty cool, during testing ;~), did they ever lift the front wheels on
take off?

No wheelies yet :-) I'm going to let the grandsons "break them in"
(they won't look as they do now after a few hours). I just did a couple
of tests without winding up too much, so only got a 30 ft run or so.