J. Clarke

Default Replacement plastic drawer slides needed

Iid wrote:

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:24:18 -0400, The Anal "J. Clarke"
wrote:

Sounds like you need sheet plastic that you can cut to size. Look in the
Yellow Pages under "Plastics" and you should find a jobber in your area
that will have the necessary sheet. As a guess I'd try "UHMW
Polyethylene", usually sold as just "UHMW".

LOL!
I already posted him a link to almost the exact size he needs.
But you had to post what little you knew anyway, didn't you skippy.;-)

Oh, how cute, a little boy and his sock puppet.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)